Re: arena browser & libwww

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 08:46:45 -0400
To: www-lib@w3.org
To: Alexey Kakunin <small@star.spb.ru>
Alexey Kakunin wrote:

> I tried to compile arena browser, which uses libwww.
> It is requare libwww.a, but I have only a lot of libwww*.so, not
> libwww.so
> What should I do? Link arena with all these libraries?

Last I linked against arena was using libwww as one library but if you
are using the makefiles which splits libwww up in several libraries then
you have to change the arena makefile to include these libraries as
well.

You can see which libraries to use in the makefiles for the sample apps,
for example

	http://www.w3.org/Library/Examples/Makefile.am

World Wide Web Consortium, MIT/LCS NE43-356