modules

From: Rick Kwan <kenobi@coruscant.lightsaber.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 07:38:42 -0700
To: www-lib@w3.org
I seem to have perennial problems trying to get the modules directory
from CVS.  I think it has to do with "modules" having a special
meaning in CVS.  (It does, right?  I'm a CVS user, not a guru.)

I copied one from an earlier tarball, but that's not the proper
solution.  If I start out with no modules directory, what CVS
command(s) can I use to get it to instantiate and populate itself?

--Rick Kwan
  rick.kwan@lightsaber.com