Re: Is there a DELETE method for the HTBTree

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 1999 13:36:33 -0400
To: Zohar Sacks <ZoharS@Amdocs.com>, "'www-lib@w3.org'" <www-lib@w3.org>
At 02:47 4/8/99 -0400, Zohar Sacks wrote:
>I'm asking you to forgive me about this resubmition but it is most importent
>
>> Hi All
>> I'm using the HTBTree module, and there is no DELETE implemented there,
>> is there a site from which I can obtain this method?
>> and if no such method is available is there a way I could get the full
>> algorithm of the tree so I'll try to build a DELETE module?
>> regards

I haven't used the HTBTree module a lot so I am not sure how stable it is.
However, according to the description of the API:

	http://www.w3.org/Library/src/HTBTree.html

there should be free methods for the tree:

	extern void HTBTree_free (HTBTree * tree);
	extern void HTBTreeAndObject_free (HTBTree * tree);

Have you tried these?

http://www.w3.org/People/Frystyk