HTML 4.0

From: Raffaele Sena <raff@nuvomedia.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 20:34:37 -0800
To: "libwww" <www-lib@w3.org>
as promised, here is the HTML parser updated to support all the tags and
attributes
defined in HTML 4.0.

I left all the deprecated tags, but removed all the tags that basically
never existed
in the real world (H7 ? HTMLPLUS, etc.)

I added all the attributes as specified in the HTML 4.0 DTD, apart for the
SCRIPT/event
related attributes ( ON* ).

I created a couple of macros to define attributes, so that basically the
same definition
can be copied between HTMLPDTD.c and HTMLPDTD.h (preserving the ordering and
the spelling).

It ended up being more that I initially wanted to do, but now it's done and
it should
be much easier to keep updated (even if I hope it will not have to be
updated for a while).

enjoy,

    Raffaele