wwwlib and SSL

From: olga <olga@goliath.eai.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 1999 09:46:41 -0600 (CST)
To: www-lib@w3.org
Hi,

I plugged the SSL into wwwlib. Following Henrik's directions it was not
very difficult.

I have working first version which I can share if there is interest. It is
very basic and was used as test if this is possible at all, but it can give a
starting point for interested.(I have not tested it with nonblocking io at
all.).

Would be great to compare solutions if somebody is working on integrating ssl
too :-)

Olga Antropova.