Top three problems with libwww

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 14:14:26 -0500
To: www-lib@w3.org

Now when several of you are getting into libwww it would be nice if we
can capture the places that you find are the most difficult to
understand/use. I have a hard time figuring this out myself - your help
would be much better.

For example, are the profiles ok? Where and how can the documentation be
improved - or is it better with more sample apps? The eventloop seems to
cause problems - how can it be explained better?

Now, there are 798 people who have checked out the code - and if ust a
few of you are willing to help improve the tough spots then we can quite
realistically improve it in a fast an efficient manner.