Re: Final request status

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 15:12:27 -0500
To: Jim_Ravan@avid.com, www-lib@w3.org
At 14:27 12/17/98 -0500, Jim_Ravan@avid.com wrote:

>Do I understand correctly that the only way to know the final status of an
>HTTP request, that is, the status the server returns, outside of a
>terminate handler where it is available directly, is to save that status
>away in a context structure (or a global)?

Yes, sort of. You can log it to file using the log filter

	http://www.w3.org/Library/src/HTLog.html

or stick it into an SQL database

	http://www.w3.org/Library/src/HTSQLLog.html

But it is not stored in the response object if that is what you mean

	http://www.w3.org/Library/src/HTResponse.html

http://www.w3.org/People/Frystyk