Re: including in an header file????

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 12:49:07 -0500
To: www-lib@w3.org
To: EALTER@mail.wshs.fcps.k12.va.us

EALTER@mail.wshs.fcps.k12.va.us wrote:

> i am using libwww in a class how do i start and stop it if i do this?
> and if i am also using it in the main program can i just start it
> there and end it there and just include and use the libwww functions
> in the class?

The Web Commander [1] shows how to use libwww in a C++ environment and
also together with MFC. Please have a look at the code there and I think
you will find the answers you are looking for, including how to start
and stop libwww. The code is of course part of the normal libwww code
base [2]

Henrik

[1] http://www.w3.org/WinCom/