Re: Announcement: message digest authentication protocol

In our previous episode, Henrik Frystyk Nielsen said:

> At 12:03 12/16/98 +0100, jose.kahan@w3.org wrote:
> >Added support for the message digest authentication protocol as defined
> >in <draft-ietf-http-authentication-03>.
>
> Looks great! This is a very important new feature and really concludes the
> HTTP/1.1 implementation in libwww - thanks!

You're welcome. It was fun doing it.

> Just one minor thing - global.h (which I think is a md5 header) is missing
> from CVS - would it be possible to add it?

Thanks for the quick check.

I had merged that file inside md5.h. However, I think that I made one change
inside HTDigest.h rather than HTDigest.html, which explains why I could
compile it without problems. Murphy's law :-/

I just commited the check.

Also, there was a typo in my last file. I tested my implementation
against Agranat's test site [1], and not against Agrawal (a
known personality from the Distributed Systems field).

-Jose

[1] http://digest-test.agranat.com/
[2] http://www.w3.org/Amaya/