Re: How to stop the event loop?

From: <Jim_Ravan@avid.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 17:41:07 -0500
To: www-lib@w3.org

So then I assume a better way to code an AFTER filter to stop the event
loop is:

     static int endRequest(HTRequest* req, HTResponse* res,
                         void* param, int status) {
          if (HTNet_isIdle())
          return HT_OK;

In this case, will the AFTER filter be called more than once or should I
return a value other than HT_OK if I want the AFTER filter to be called

>Btw, you can register your after filter as a global filter which may be
>easier if you are using it for all requests.

I specifically didn't do this because I didn't know what would happen when
the AFTER filter was called on GETs (which don't require an event loop -
correct?). What does happen?