Re: Server's response to Post?

At 11:27 12/14/98 -0600, olga wrote:

>Is there a way to get the responce of the server when Posting from memory?
>There is a function which stores the result in HTChunk if PostForm is used,
>but I was not able to find similar function for Posting document ASIS.

When posting directly from memory, as you can do using the functions
provided in

	http://www.w3.org/Library/src/HTAccess.html#PostASIS

like for example what you can see in

	http://www.w3.org/Library/Examples/post.c

linked from

	http://www.w3.org/Library/Examples/

you get the data back as a stream - that is, the way you normally get data
out of the libwww. The sample app above, for example, just saves the output
to local file but you can register any stream you like.

This is in effect what the "savetochunk" version does as you can see in the
implementation in

	http://www.w3.org/Library/src/HTAccess.c

Henrik
--