Re: post help

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 16:02:36 -0500
To: GremlinSof@aol.com, www-lib@w3.org
At 17:00 11/12/1998 -0500, GremlinSof@aol.com wrote:
>Below i copyed from the front page of hotmail.com its log in form as an
>example of what i need, if i wanted to post to this form how would i? what
>code would i use

If you want to use one of the "automated" libwww POST tools like for
example the command line tool

	http://www.w3.org/ComLine/

then you first have to figure out what data you want to send and then you
have to pass this data as command line options to the command line tool so
that it looks like what is described at

	http://www.w3.org/ComLine/User/CommandLine.html

There are several ways to figure out what data you are sending. One is to
point the form at a server which sends back exactly what you posted. There
are several places running such a service but I am off-line and don't have
an address off the top of my head. Somebody else knows?

http://www.w3.org/People/Frystyk