"HTTransport_find" in "HTNet_newClient"

From: <cchan2@notes.cc.bellcore.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 02:01:15 -0500
To: www-lib@w3.org

Hi,
     In HTNet_newClient, it requires that there has to have a transport
object associate with it; otherwise it return "NO".  But is it true that,
there may be a future access scheme that does not require to specify any
transport layer object? And there will be specified when it is registered
with the core by a application.

      Well, that's what it takes me a while to trace the problem when I'm
trying to experiment with a new scheme like that for my school project...

Ming Chan