Re: Question about TCP/IP addresses and libwww

At 16:06 11/25/98 +0100, Martin Ilkerl wrote:

>I used the Robot for some logging information and
>now I want to know how I can get the IP address
>from a URL using the www library and the Robot.
>I just need this for a project at the university.

You would have to write a small program that reads the log file, extracts
the host names and resolves them to IP addresses. Although it is straight
forward to do with libwww, it may be easier to use perl for this kind of
thing.

Henrik
--
Henrik Frystyk Nielsen,