Cache writing.

From: olga <olga@goliath.eai.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 10:50:05 -0600 (CST)
To: www-lib@w3.org

I am trying to use HTLoadToStream function with cache initialized. The Cache is
not updated by that function call. If I use HTloadtoFile or HTLoadToChunk the
urls are written to cache simultaneously. I thought HTLoadToStream would do the
same, but it didn't (at least for what I tried).

I tried

HTLoadToStream(url, HTBlackHole(), request);

HTLoadToStream(url,  HTCacheWriter(request, NULL, WWW_SOURCE, WWW_SOURCE,
                                   NULL), request);

Both these calls did not write to cache.
Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you,

Olga Antropova.