RE: Libwww 5.2 is out!

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 1998 18:07:28 -0500
To: David Chen <dchen@morecom.com>, www-lib@w3.org
At 15:07 11/3/98 -0500, David Chen wrote:
>I have downloaded the version 5.2 and tried to build on NT. I found that
>the *.dsp files are missing for the Robot, ComLine, PICS and LineMode.
>The make files depend on the *.dsp files to create the project.

Oh - you're right. I forgot to add them to the Makefile.am so that never
got included in the distribution file.

I have added that to the CVS repository now.

You can get the files online as

	http://www.w3.org/Robot/src/windows/webbot.dsp
	http://www.w3.org/ComLine/src/windows/comline.dsp
	http://www.w3.org/PICS-client/src/windows/pics.dsp
	http://www.w3.org/LineMode/src/windows/www.dsp

You should be able to download them and run the make again.

http://www.w3.org/People/Frystyk