Robot GUI

From: Bob Racko <bobr@dprc.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 1998 10:08:27 -0500
To: www-lib@w3.org
I have been working on a CGI based GUI for the robot that lets the user
select from a few "wizards" and fill in a minimum of fields.

I am taking suggestions on this list or privately for
combinations of options that go together to make up a wizard.
My personal favorite is one that mirrors a site into the cache
but I am sure those here on the list have used/abused the robot
in other creative ways.

An advanced-page is being considered that has all possible options
as well.  It is driven from the documentation so there are fewer
places to maintain when a new option/flag is added to the robot.
This makes the documentation more important to keep current
than it was previously since it will be dual-use.

Is there anyone actively editing the file Robot/User/CommandLine.html ?

{-----}
bobr@dprc.net