Proxy and NoProxy

From: olga <olga@goliath.eai.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 12:37:03 -0500 (CDT)
To: www-lib@w3.org

When I set proxy and noProxy at the first time when application starts -
everyting works fine. When I do HTNoProxy_deleteAll() it still works fine, but
if then I again do HTNoProxy_add(...) - this last statemnt doesn't have any
effect (Behaves as if noProxy is still deleted.). Any ideas why it happens?

Switching of proxies: HTProxy_deleteAll(), HTProxy_add(...) works fine all the

Thanks for the help.