Re: HTWriter dumps...

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 12:36:27 -0400
To: olga@goliath.eai.com, www-lib@w3.org
At 10:37 10/14/98 -0500, olga wrote:

>I am using HTLoadToFile with proxy set and from time-to-time
>the application crashes in HTWriter_write. Could it be made more fault
>tolerant?

It looks like you get a SIGPIPE signal - normally these should be ignored.
Is this the reason it stops? I have seen problems on old Solaris platforms
that you can get a EPIPE when connecting to a non-listening port using
non-blocking sockets. Is this the problem you are running into?

It looks like you are using SGI but I don't know whether this is the problem.

Any SGI experts knowing this?

http://www.w3.org/People/Frystyk