Need more help POSTing

From: Michael Zedeler <mike@netropolis.dk>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 10:58:03 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-lib@w3.org
Hi there,

I've been using libwww for about 6 hours now, and I got stuck while trying to use the function

HTPostAbsolute()

which should be able to issue a POST request to a server.

As I can see I'll need to instantiate what is called a "parent anchor", but could somebody please send some sample code, that will do just that?

I've tried the following:

#define POSTBODY "Blahblah\nMore blah here\nBlah\n"

	anchor = HTRequest_entityAnchor(request);
	HTAnchor_setDocument(anchor, (void *)POSTBODY);
	HTAnchor_setLength(anchor, sizeof(POSTBODY));
	HTAnchor_setFormat(anchor, HTAtom_for("text/html"));

But that definately isn't the solution to my problem. Whats wrong here?

Thanks in advance!

Michael.

-----