Request for help generating a libwww RPM package

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 22:21:54 -0400
To: www-lib@w3.org

RPM packages are described at

	http://www.rpm.org

It would be nice if libwww was provided as a RPM package as well as the
automake generated distribution package. I think it amounts to generating a
.spec file with informatation taken from configure.in and a few other places.

If you are interested in helping with this task then let me know.

Also, remember that the development of libwww depends on YOU so if you are
using it then send back any changes and make sure that you help spreading
the word!

http://www.w3.org/People/Frystyk