Minor updates and fixes to libwww

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 08:52:37 -0400
To: www-lib@w3.org

They are all described at

	http://db.w3.org/Library/latest.sql

* Added default support for regular expressions to the win32 environment.
This means that you have to include the gnu_regex.lib file in your project.
You can find the regex file in libwww/Library/External. The upside is that
the regular expressions can be used for handling proxies as well as
determine which URIs the libwww robot should follow.

* Added support for interrupting and timing out FTP requests and added a
mechanism for figuring out the length of a document fetched using FTP.
Basically adding two lines handling the HT_TIMEOUT and HT_INTERRUPTED
status code to the FTP termination handler.

* Added the HTTP Transfer-Encoding header field if uploading a document
with chunked encoding. We only do this if we don't know the length -
normally we have a content length up front when saving documents.

* Made sure that existing entries in the HTAnchor object are deleted before
guessed by the suffix binding manager. Otherwise entries like natural
language and content encoding which a linked lists could contain duplicate
entries like gzip twice, for example.

* Added the W3C copyright statement to the Web Commander source code files

http://www.w3.org/People/Frystyk