W3C library install (for linemode browser)

From: Hugh Sasse Staff Elec Eng <hgs@dmu.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 05:43:07 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-lib@w3.org
I have found a bug in the script (possibly created by the install)
for the linemode browser.  This was the script "www" in the LineMode/src
directory.  There is a similar error in the script in ComLine/src
directory in the w3c file -- this is not an exact diff because I
accidentally forgot to save the file before changing it.
I am using w3c-libwww-5.1m on a Solaris 2.5.1 system.  I downloaded it
from the tarfile on you WWW site because I don't have CVS here.
	Hugh
	hgs@dmu.ac.uk