Re: Segfault in w3c with PUT

At 12:31 7/29/98 -0500, Matthew P. Bohnsack wrote:
>Hello I'm runing the commandline tool from Libwww 5.1m
>and testing HTTP PUT.  When ever the file I'm testing is
>around or over 2MB, w3c segfaults...

I just tried putting 6Ms with the latest version in CVS and it seemed to
work from here. Unless your server does something strange that doesn't
happen in my testcase when PUT'ing large files then at least the latest
version should work.

There has been quite some fixes after the 5.1m release - they are all
checked into CVS, so maybe it will work if you checked out the source
directly as described in

	http://www.w3.org/Library/cvs.html

Henrik
--