need help on compiling error

From: Jiancheng Qiu <qiuj@westminster.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 20:53:00 +0100 (BST)
To: www-lib@w3.org

Hi, I am trying to install libwww-5.1m into my solaris 2.5. I succeeded
in configuration but got fatal error in making. I tried both make and GNU
make and thye are the same. The error messages are as follows:

   make: Fatal error in reader: Makefile, line 212: Unexpected end of
line seen

   line 212 is between pkg.. and DOCS:

BUILT_SOURCES =
            .
            .
            .
        HTMerge.h       HTResponse.h    HTMuxHeader.h \
        HTDemux.h       HTMuxTx.h       HTMuxCh.h \
        HTHstMan.h      HTMemLog.h      HTTimer.h \
        HTWAIS.h        HTZip.h         HTSQL.h \
        HTSQLLog.h      HTextImp.h

pkginclude_HEADERS = $(BUILT_SOURCES)

DOCS := $(wildcard *.html)

I cannot figure out what went wrong from the above lines. Please give
some hints.

Thanks

Jancheng