Re: Arena 0.3.61

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 11:15:14 -0800
To: wls@astro.umd.edu (William L. Sebok), arena-developers@Yggdrasil.com, qinglong@Yggdrasil.com, www-lib@w3.org

Bill,

I send this reply to the <www-lib@w3.org> list as well for any comments.

At 13:20 03/31/98 -0500, William L. Sebok wrote:
>From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org> said:
>> 1) I still have to define HAVE_CONFIG_H by hand in order to compile arena.
>> The libwww sysdep.h only includes config.h if HAVE_CONFIG_H is defined.
>
>This is a comment about libwww: It seems to me that the names sysdep.h and
>config.h are rather general to be present in a public include area, i.e. they
>are quite likely to tromp on other sysdep.h and config.h files which might
>be present.  Wouldn't it be better if they were WWWsysdep.h and WWWconfig.h?

Good point - I have never seen include files called "sysdep.h" but
"config.h" is definitely a common thing. config.h is only included in

	./Library/src/sysdep.h
	./Library/src/windows/config.h

so it is probably the easiest to change to "wwwconf.h".

Would anybody object against this change?

Thanks,

http://www.w3.org/People/Frystyk