Processing multipart MIME documents

From: James Gallagher <jimg@dcz.cvo.oneworld.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 16:07:19 -0800
To: www-lib@w3.org
Where can I find information on using libwww to process multipart MIME
documents?

Background:
I'm using libwww to process HTTP responses which really should be multipart
MIME documents. The information is part text/plain and part binary
(application/octet-stream). Currently I label the entire document
application/octet-stream, dump it to a single file and separate the two parts
(into two files) using a simple parser I've written myself. What I'd like to
do is configure libwww to perform the separation for me and return two FILE
*s (or something, I'm a little fuzzy here) which my software could then
process.

I'm using libwww 5.1g on a SparcStation 5, although I doubt that matters for
this question.

Thanks in advance,
James

James Gallagher		         The Distributed Oceanographic Data System
jgallagher@gso.uri.edu                            http://dods.gso.uri.edu/