Re: authentication

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 16:03:50 -0400
To: Matt Bohnsack <bohnsack@eai.com>, www-lib@w3.org
At 12:15 5/26/98 -0500, Matt Bohnsack wrote:
>Hello, I am trying to create a web client that stores basic authentication
>information for each realm it visits.  When I run the following chuck of
>code...

Oh, one more thing - if you want to set the uid/password independently,
then you can check out the latest code in the Command Line Tool - it
supports the -auth authentication flag which is used when encountering
authentication. The code is at

	http://www.w3.org/ComLine/src/HTLine.c

http://www.w3.org/People/Frystyk