Why HTAnchor_findAddress(url) does not work after using proxy server?

From: huimin zhou <huiminz@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 17:07:34 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-lib@w3.org
Hi,

After I registered proxy server and find it, I tried to do:
HTParentAnchor *anchor = (HTParentAnchor *)HTAnchor_findaddress(url).
It always returns nil, even for those urls which are on this side of
firewall.
What should I do to get a proper anchor for HTGetForm* and HTPostForm*
methods?

By the way, one must include /usr/include/sys/machine and
/usr/include/netinet/in.h in sysdep.h to make the system compile under
RS-6000 AIX 4.*.*.

Huimin Zhou