Re: Retrieving a file from a Server, using HTLoadToFile

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 04 May 1998 15:56:43 -0400
To: "Adam Ipnarski" <adam@fastfare.co.uk>
Cc: www-lib@w3.org
At 20:43 5/4/98 +0100, Adam Ipnarski wrote:

Continuing from the email I sent yesterday, this is another query
concerning libwww.  Thank you for the advice on compiling by using ComLine
as an example - I have been able to compile it succesfully.

<<<<

Try and run the command line tool as this

	w3c http://www.w3.org/ -o

and you should get a local file called w3c.out. You can also do

	w3c http://www.w3.org/ -o w3chome.html

and it should be called "w3chome.html"

I haven't tried the example apps for some time. If you get it to work then
I am very interested in an updated version!

http://www.w3.org/People/Frystyk