Re: MC status of libwww version 5.1b

From: Laurent TRICHES <l_triches@effix.fr>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 06:00:37 -0500 (EST)
To: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Cc: www-lib@w3.org
Thank you very much for your answer.
.
But I have found some lines which are not millenium compliant in the file
HTWWWStr.c.
.
1) In some lines, there is '- 1900' writes directly, does it work for a year >=
2000 ? If it doesn't what is th correction to do ?
.
2) And in an other line there is a sprintf with 19%2d. I have replace it with a
%4d and a function which return us the year on 4 digits.
.
Could you please give me a solution for the first notes.
.
Thanks a lot for your help, and thank you very much for your first answer.
.
--
Laurent TRICHES