Has anybody used pthreads with w3-lib

From: Krishna Vedati <kvedati@Rational.Com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 10:39:34 -0500
To: www-lib@w3.org

Hi,

I am in the middle of writing a multi-threaded HTTP playback engine. I am using
pthreads on UNIX and NT threads on NT. I've a basic engine working when there
is only one thread in the system. But when I have multiple threads starting up
requests simultaneously, I've all the threads stuck in waiting for
connection. I've found this out by turning on WWWTRACE. My basic question is

	Is w3lib thread safe?

Has anyone out there used w3lib and threads together successfully?

If you had any difficulties using w3lib and threads please share your
experiences on this list! I can summarize them later!

Thanks

--krishna