SYMPATHY MESSAGE

From: Wilbur Streett <wstreett@monmouth.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 1997 18:32:18 -0400
To: www-lib@w3.org
>my heart is very sad over the death of Princess Diana. i find this very
>hard to imagine thatthis wonderfull person is dead, her childern with
>have to grow-up with out her.she will be sorrowfully missed by every one
>world wide. i have watched Diana from the of her engagement to the
>prince, to now, i admired her very much. as a woman, wife, and mother
>she dealt with many things with much grace, nomatter how difficult it
>got.

Why would you think that this is appropriate or even accurate?

Why do you have sympathy for a television projected personna?

Why do you persist in posting this sympathy message to a technical list?

Why do you persist in wasting the audiences time and trying their patience?

ENOUGH ALREADY.

Wilbur
  Putting a Human Face On Technology ;-)