princess di

From: ray r. valdez <raypaul@insync.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 1997 19:41:09 -0500
To: www-lib@w3.org
why do i feel so sad?  The death of someone i never knew has had such an
effect on me.  i remember waking early in 1981 to watch the wedding of the
centry . this feels so personal.  again- why am i so effected?  I feel that
i am mourning the death of a relative. for someone to care as much as she
did.  not ashamed to laugh, cry, touch, and to care.  she did more in her
short time on earth than some do in many more years on this earth.  She was
a wonderful woman- a role model for all of us. May God bless you Di and
send his blessings and guidance to your childen.  You did a great job.

Paula Hale
Houston, TX