USER-AGENT QUESTION

From: Martin Ostrowski <mostrowski@marlowe.iosys.de>
Date: Fri, 9 May 1997 14:38:17 +0100
To: "'www-lib@w3.org'" <www-lib@w3.org>
Hi,

when i start a request with USER-AGENT set to default value
"myapp 1.0 /libwww 5.1" the server thinks myapp can't load frames,

My Workaround was, setting the USER-AGENT field to:
"mozilla 3.0 /libwww 5.1".

This works fine, but i want to set USER-AGENT to the Name of the application.

Is there another Way to tell the remote Server, that myapp
can handle Frames, using my USER-AGENT field instead of "Mozilla"?

Thanks in advance

Martin Ostrowski

mostrowski@marlowe.iosys.de