getting the examples to work on NT

From: Yotam Aviv <yaviv@actracorp.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 14:51:37 -0700
To: www-lib@w3.org
CC: yaviv@actracorp.com
Libwww users,

I am having a tough time linking this example:
http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/Library/Examples/chunk.c

On NT, following the installation directions resulted in about 17 LIB
and DLL files.  I link with all the libs but am missing the stuff for
"HTProfile_newPreemptiveClient".  This is in the file "HTProfil.c", but
just adding that to my makefile results in more missing stuff.

Does anyone have any experience in getting a simple use of libwww to
work on NT?

Thanks,
Yotam Aviv.