help!

From: ashok <ada.ernet.in!ashok@ada.ernet.in>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 1996 14:18:06 -0530 (GMT)
To: www-lib@w3.org
FROM,
     B.ASHOK,
     NO.1791-92, RAJAJINAGAR SECOND STAGE,
     SEVENTH MAIN, E-BLOCK,
     BANGALORE-560010.
     I N D I A

TO,
     ALL CYBER PROFESSIONALS

       In pursuance of my project to make most of the un-der- priveleged
sections of our society computer literate and thereby empowering them
with the joy of cyber-surfing, I would need help - both monetary and
material -  such as donations of hardware/software and the likes.
I appeal that this message be reached to all voluntary/philanthrophic
organisations and also like -minded cybernauts.

                           THANKS IN ADVANCE,

                                          17-OCT-96.