Re: libwww AND NT, getting a html-doc into memory-buffer

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 1996 15:38:43 -0400
To: Martin Ostrowski <mostrowski@marlowe.iosys.de>, "'www-lib@w3.org'" <www-lib@w3.org>
At 01:22 PM 10/23/96 -0000, Martin Ostrowski wrote:
>I've coded this small routine ;-), to load a document from the www in the
memory-buffer (to parse it later...), but it does'nt work !

I have just tried a small variant of the chunk.c program which is one of
the Library examples in "WWW/Library/Examples". The program is included
below. Would you please try this and see if it is better? The only place
where the chunk may not be set is in HTStreamToChunk. Maybe your compiler
reacts different to line 120:

	me->chunk = *chunk =...