Missing selectors in libwww 5 ?

From: Carsten Heyl <heyl@nads.de>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1996 10:45:09 +0200
To: www-lib@w3.org
Hi,

I asked the same question for 4.1b5 but never got an answer.
Since this is a structural change I wonder how others
deal with that and what the recommended way to get the
information is.

I am missing selectors like HTAnchor_children in libwww 5.
They were present in 4.0.
I saw that HTAnchor_children was changed to a hash so
another interface is needed to access children.

How am I supposed to find/get all
children of a specific anchor to load them or do what I want with them?
(was: HTAnchor_children)

How am I supposed to find the places a document is referenced?
(was: HTAnchor_sources)

Still confused,
	Carsten
  Carsten Heyl                          Heyl@NADS.De

  NADS GmbH                             NADS - Advertising on NADS
  Emil-Figge-Str. 80                    http://www.nads.de/
D-44227 Dortmund                        Tel.: +49 231 975 123-0