HTTP Server problem

From: Kim Liu <KLIU@us.oracle.com>
Date: 22 Aug 96 12:40:54 -0700
To: www-lib@w3.org
I have some problems with the HTTP server that I can't really pin down. After
fixing the "100 Continue" reply status problem, I seem to be able to get the
MiniServ to work with ComLine most of the time. However, I can't get lynx to
work with MiniServ at all. Lynx seems to be able to receive the HTML file from
MiniServ but the connection can't terminate properly. Looks like lynx is
waiting for MiniServ to send something but MiniServ thinks it's done. Does
anyone have problems like this?

-Kim