Anyone have some raw HTTP replies?

From: Sacha Varma <sv3@doc.ic.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996 13:24:50 +0100
To: www-lib@w3.org

  Hi,

  Can anyone out there provide me with some raw, just-as-the-server-sent-them
  HTTP replies? I'm writing an HTTP parser in Prolog and need some test data
  to debu- erm, to verify that system requirements and specifications have
  been adequately reflected in the software.

  If you do, or if you know a piece of software which will provide them
  for me (this would be great!) please mail me at:

	sv3@doc.ic.ac.uk
      OR
	sacha@ssl.co.uk

  Cheers,

  Sacha.

--
" His satellite eyes / burn holes in your lives " METAGOD