Re: Can't build library!

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 1996 13:33:12 -0400
To: wplatzer@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at (Wolfgang Platzer)
cc: www-lib@w3.org
Wolfgang Platzer writes:
> I try to build the library on Solaris 2.5 but it doesn't work.
> I use the following commands:

My impression is that one of the consequences using autoconf is that you also must use the GNU make. The Sun make and almost all other native makes that I have seen do not understand the configure script. You can get the GNU make from

	ftp://prep.ai.mit.edu/pub/gnu/

Do anybody have other impressions?

World Wide Web Consortium, MIT/LCS NE43-356