about image converter of w3 lib

From: Jiang Tao <jiangt@ceci.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 1996 10:42:11 -0500
To: W3C Lib <www-lib@w3.org>
Henrik,

I found that if I want to write a converter for w3 lib, I need
to write a set of functions:
MY()
MY_put_character()
MY_put_string()
so I decide to use the HTXParse module, and make use of request->context
to register my vedio playing function which will be called in
HTCallClient() (HTEPtoCl.c) and whose signature will have char* instead
of HTStream* etc. Everytime a chunk of data is read I will check
if it is enough for one frame, if so,  play it and drop the data
played.

--
Tao Jiang     Visiting Scientist, CECI, MIT
email:   jiangt@ceci.mit.edu    URL:  http://ceci.mit.edu/staff/jiangt/