Re: Save HTML parsed output

Gecse Roland writes:

> I'm using the HText IF for registering anchors in the document arriving
> through the network. When I tried to register the HTSaveLocally stream
> with plaintext output, then the HTML parser doesn't come up. My question is:
>
> How can I save the parsed text to a file?

You want something equivalent to using the line mode browser as

	www http://www.w3.org/ -o w3home.txt

That is, you want to parse the HTML text and then save the output to local
file. The line mode browser does this by redirecting the output from stdout to
a file which is opened before the request is passed to libwww.