Solution to file:// in lib

From: Jiang Tao <jiangt@ceci.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 1996 15:25:14 -0500
To: W3C Lib <www-lib@w3.org>
Now I have found the solution to the problem I mentioned
yesterday.

Problem is: I can not use file:// with lib to open local
file on NT.

Reason: As the lib is compiled with a set of DLLs, and
on NT, the functions fopen(), fread() and fclose() for
the same file must be in the same DLL (someone has mentioned it).
Now fopen() and fread() are in wwwcore.dll while fclose() is in
wwwfile.dll.

solution: add a hack function for fclose() to wwwcore.

--
Tao Jiang     Visiting Scientist, CECI, MIT
email:   jiangt@ceci.mit.edu    URL:  http://ceci.mit.edu/staff/jiangt/