Re: W3C Lib on the MAC.

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 1996 13:31:28 -0500
To: thnguyen@mv.us.adobe.com (Thanh Nguyen)
Cc: www-lib@w3.org
Thanh Nguyen writes:

> Have anyone successfully have W3C lib compile and work correctly on the Mac
> (using Metrowrek GUSI) ?
>
> I have tried to use W3C lib to just downloading the content of URL down to
> local machine but...so far, it doesn't work yet.  After tracing through, I
> found out that at the time NETREAD(...) is called, there is no data coming
> down at all.  The return code is -1 which means "GENERIC ERROR".  I am
> trying to figure out what went wrong.

That doesn't sound right. I am far from a Mac expert, so I can give little
specific help. However, have you tried to have a look at the patches the Jeff
Dripps <freesoft@ccia.ccia.com> sent to the list some time ago? You can find
them at

	http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-lib/msg00544.html

I hope this will help you.