FAQ example

From: CUTLER Charles <cjc@dcs.st-and.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 1996 23:09:53 +0000 (GMT)
To: cjc@dcs.st-and.ac.uk
Cc: www-lib@w3.org
Hiya,
I'm trying to use the W3C library as part of my final year project in
CompSci. I'm using a client/server model to get stuff off the web into
a programming language we use here in St Andrews. The server end will
receive a URL from the language through a socket, pass it to W3C and then
return the data at that URL to the programming language.

What I need is a way of loading the data at a URL into memory, probably
an array of integers... The method to do this is outlined in the
library FAQ BUT I was just wondering if anyone has actually done it
already as it would save me some time...

Thanks in advance,
Charles Cutler