Bug ?

From: Valery Brasseur <vb@goto.fr>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 1996 15:19:05 +-100
To: "'www-lib@w3.org'" <www-lib@w3.org>
Until last week I was using libwww 4.C under win95/Borlandc 4.5 compile as
a real lib (not a DLL). Last week I try do switch to 4.D, so I download it,
and compile my project with it. All goes well except that sometimes the
inline images doesn't appear where with previous version there was no
problem !!!
	+ I didn't use Cache file nor Memory cache
	+ I use the preemptive mode of lib
	+ I compile in ASYNC mode for windows

So did there something new in 4.D which is far diffrent from 4.C to get
this sort of things ?

Another question : how to handle comment in HTML ? I didn't see anything in
the lib for that so for now I have change the SGML.c code... Is there a
better thing ?

Thanks
Valery