Re: HTTP/1.1 ?

Jiang Tao writes:
> It seems to me the default request sent by lib
> is HTTP/1.0, not HTTP/1.1. So if I want to send
> request of HTTP/1.1, I need to do it myself.

Well, the problem is that there is yet no such thing as the HTTP/1.1 spec.
As I take part in the IETF work on moving the HTTP protocol forward, I on
one side appreciate experimental implementations but on the other side we
have to stick to the HTTP/1.1 as a "reserved" name for whatever will come
out at the end.

However, the Library already supports many of the things in HTTP/1.1, I prefer
to use HTTP/1.0 as long as possible.

Henrik