Internal-icon

From: Valery Brasseur <vb@goto.fr>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 1996 12:12:23 +-100
To: "'www-lib@w3.org'" <www-lib@w3.org>
when using FTP protocol I see  link to URL like : ftp://somewhere/internal-icon/someicon.xbm

What are they used for, and how to "really" use it :-)  because I seem to have a problem when getting these
inline image, my browser do a HTLoadAnchor and the lib try to connect to ftp server requesting the icon, which for
evident reason doesn't stay there !!!
So : is there a real problem ? what did I missed ?

Thanks